What is LootChest?
LootChest is a plugin similar to Borderlands 2 chest in sanctuary. This plugin allows players to gain keys (dropped by mobs or given with a cmd). And use said keys to open the corresponding chest.
LootChest can either give items (specified in a config) or it can run commands. (UseCommands = true/false in config).
There are four types of chests that can be configured to your liking:
- LootChest.Create - Allows the /lootchest create command
- LootChest.Give - Allows the /lootchest give command
- /lootchest create <Common/Normal/Rare/Legendary> - This will create a LootChest at the next punched chest.
- /lootchest give <playername> <Common/Normal/Rare/Legendary> <amount> - This will give the player the type and amount of keys specified.
- /lootchest info - Basic information about the plugin.
Dependencies (You need these or the plugin wont work)
- HoloApi Download it here.
How to create a LootChest
- Place a chest
- Type /lootchest create <Common/Normal/Rare/Legendary>
- Punch the chest and it will create a LootChest.
- Place LootChest.jar & HoloApi into your plugins folder
- Reload/Restart your server.
- Enjoy the plugin.