UploadedDec 12, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- Fix player data loading incorrectly since it was disregarding the 'world' column
- Fix block break/place loading incorrectly
- Fix some data not being saved as boolean conversion was not done automatically
- Fix empty permissions message
- Fix /stats set not updating in the database
- Fix NPCs counting towards PVP
- Add /stats world <world> [player] - gets all statistics in that world.
- Add /stats <stat> - Shows a description of said statistic
- No longer depend on UUIDs, also have a player-name based system in place. This makes this build work with any Bukkit version again.
- Make all Stat Signs global by default. Per-world support is planned to be added back.
These changes are all changes from v1.37->2.0.0
- Adds UUID support. This means that Stats will only work CB #3034 and up. If you are not using CB #3034 or higher, please use Stats v1.38->1.37-FIX version
- Massive changes to the API and the way Stats are created/handled.
- Massive table layout change. This breaks WebStatsX, please use Fluid MC Stats instead.
- Fix server-hang on shutdown/reload
- Fix default value for snapshot_name being wrong MySQL syntax
- Some fixes to /stats reset
- Adds /stats resetall. Permission node: stats.resetall
- Adds support for permission nodes per-stat. Node stats.track gives access to all stats, otherwise give stats.track.<statName> to only track specific stats.
- Adds PVP-table, pvpstreak and pvptopstreak stats
- Adds new sign-type: rightclick
- Adds Stats_system table, containing some relevant info on the server
- Adds money stat. Note that this method is quite costly, so if you're worried about lag I suggest you disable this stat.
- Adds /stats create, /stats drop, /stats add and /stats set. More info on main page.
- Adds ignoreAFK
For older changelogs, check the older files