UploadedApr 15, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Please make a backup of your entire database before installing this update. It's always safe to do this, but I'm unsure if the UUID system works (it seems to, but I've had cases where I had two UUID's for some reason).
- Implement UUID system. This means that, as of this version, Stats is only compatible with CB build #3034 and up.
- Greatly improve API for DataLoader and DataSaver. You can now specify the column in which the data is and the columns on which it depends (and of which the values are the Object in the StatData object).
- Changed Projectile to ProjectileSource
- Major fix losing data before it gets put in the database for the first time
- Add pvp-table, pvpstreak and pvptopstreak stats
- Fix DeathSaver not working at all
- Fix server hang on shutdown/reload
- Fix reset and resetall command
- Fix it trying to do MySQL stuff while it has not been set up yet.
- Fix default value for snapshot_name being in wrong MySQL Syntax.
- Adds support for permission nodes for every stat. The node is stats.track.<statName>
- Add /stats resetall command, this resets everyone's stats. Use with caution! Permission node is stats.resetall
- Fixes autoupdater issues downloading files that have -DEV in them
- Converts tables with 'player_id' columns back to use the 'player' system.
Use v1.38 with great caution. Once you've used it once and the tables are converted, there's really no going back to old versions. Backups are recommended before installing this update v1.38 BREAKS WebStatsX WEB-END - New one coming soon!*
- Changes tables to use an id for players, with a new table with all id-name links in it (soon UUID).
- Changed up the way Stats are registered. You can now create a StatTable object, throw a Stat in it, and it'll automatically generate your table :)
- Loads and loads of other changes
- Fixes Block break and Block place signs.
- Fixed #114: signs in inactive chunks throwing errors.
- Don't invoke null objects. Fixes #112
- Fixed /stats reset. Fixes #110 and #111
- Added config option to ignore flying people. Affects #90.
- Added config option to ignore permissions checking for Stats tracking.
- General cleanup
NOTICE: The next release will have a major change in table layout and API calls. All developers hooking into Stats should use great caution when using the current table structure. In the next Release, the class "StatType" will be removed. If you're still using it, get rid of it now.
For older changelogs, check the older files
None, please tell me!