UploadedApr 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.1
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Fixed NPEs if you're installing it for the first time
- Fixed NPE in the 'Kills' sign, was pointing to the wrong table
- Fixed config stuff going on forever on first start
- Added Votifier listeners, and a 'votes' row in the 'player' table
- Fixed auto-updater
- Added MySQL Connection pool. This fixes all errors that look like 'last packet received ... ms ago', 'cant call commit when autocommit is true', etc.
- Added signs, more info on the front page.
- Some fixes and performance improvements (log-in and log-out are faster now, for example).
- Fixed some weird MySQL error concerning SET SESSION old_alter_table=1
- Removes all duplicate values from rows
- The above fixes the huge amount of blocks broken, etc.
- Started on signs
- Started on BeardStats converter
- Fixed MySQLDataTruncation errors (changes row on startup which is needed for this fix)
- Fixed loads of issues regarding the global stats server
- Hugely improved MySQL queries by looking for duplicates before executing them
- Now runs updates on the database every 30 seconds instead of every 3.
- Now using CPV3!
- Now tracks players riding a pig riding a minecart!
- Suppress Datatruncation errors (Please enable debug and tell me what it tells you, it would be a big help to know)
v1.10 (same as v1.11
- Fixed lastjoin and lastleave not working
- Fixed issue with wordssaid
- Added images to web-end for 1.4 new blocks and entities (I forgot to do this last time)
- New way of sending data to the global server, using JSON.
- Added pinging to the global stats server
- Speed increase by using Prepared Statements instead of Statements
- Some other stuff.
- Fixed error when going from one world to another
- New version of Metrics (6)
- Added a Configurator class, which lets an OP or someone with the permission node stats.config configure the plugin from in-game. No need for reloads/restarts or whatever, it instantly works!
- See the Main Page for a different version of the web-end!
NOTE: The webdevelopers are working hard on a new version for the web-panel. You can find the latest version in the zip of one of the other downloads.
- The sendInterval option in the config is now being ignored and has been set to 10 seconds default. This to favor calculations on the global stats server.
- ignore offline-mode servers for sending to global stats server (Note: Servers using BungeeCord aren't affected.)
- lastJoin and lastLeave have been added to the MySQL database (will automatically upgrade)
- Fixes tables creating with the 'null' prefix.
- Only tell that the global server is down every 5 minutes
- Using PatPeters MySQL library for improved stability
- Switched to new Global Stats server, kindly hosted by Frekswe.
- Didn't have time to work on this, coming soon!
- I really can't remember
- Started a re-write of the stats. Preview here: http://centrility.nl/stats/bootstrap
- Fixed MySQL issues. A lot. At least, attempting to.
- Added permission node for all stats: stats.track Give this node to all users you want to track the stats of. This node is also handy if you want to track in some worlds only.
- New version of auto-updater. That's why 1.03 isn't on here.
- Fixed bug where no data would be sent if there was data available.
- Added H31ix' auto-updater.
- Added some new stats, already tracking, still have to add to the web-end. These stats include:
- arrows shot
- xp gained
- nr of joins
- fish caught
- damage taken
- times kicked
- tools broken
- eggs thrown
- nr of items crafted
- nr of things eaten
- nr of times you were on fire
- words said
- commands done
- Nothing (although changes are coming soon!)
- Fixed bug where you'd constantly get errors from MySQL when placing/destroying a block you haven't ever destroyed before.
- Fixed missing column in Stats_death
- Started working on more stats, such as time played
- Fixed duplicates of statements not sending due to usage of wrong variable
- Queued block sending every 10 seconds instead of instantly
- Added support for Plugin Metrics. View them at http://mcstats.org/plugin/Stats
- Added 1.3.2 blocks
- First Release
- First Release
None, please tell me!