UploadedJan 12, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
- Fixed error when going from one world to another
- New version of Metrics (6)
- Added a Configurator class, which lets an OP or someone with the permission node stats.config configure the plugin from in-game. No need for reloads/restarts or whatever, it instantly works!
- See the Main Page for a different version of the web-end!
NOTE: The webdevelopers are working hard on a new version for the web-panel. You can find the latest version in the zip of one of the other downloads.
- The sendInterval option in the config is now being ignored and has been set to 10 seconds default. This to favor calculations on the global stats server.
- ignore offline-mode servers for sending to global stats server (Note: Servers using BungeeCord aren't affected.)
- lastJoin and lastLeave have been added to the MySQL database (will automatically upgrade)
- Fixes tables creating with the 'null' prefix.
- Only tell that the global server is down every 5 minutes
- Using PatPeters MySQL library for improved stability
- Switched to new Global Stats server, kindly hosted by Frekswe.
- Didn't have time to work on this, coming soon!
- I really can't remember
- Started a re-write of the stats. Preview here: http://centrility.nl/stats/bootstrap
- Fixed MySQL issues. A lot. At least, attempting to.
- Added permission node for all stats: stats.track Give this node to all users you want to track the stats of. This node is also handy if you want to track in some worlds only.
- New version of auto-updater. That's why 1.03 isn't on here.
- Fixed bug where no data would be sent if there was data available.
- Added H31ix' auto-updater.
- Added some new stats, already tracking, still have to add to the web-end. These stats include:
- arrows shot
- xp gained
- nr of joins
- fish caught
- damage taken
- times kicked
- tools broken
- eggs thrown
- nr of items crafted
- nr of things eaten
- nr of times you were on fire
- words said
- commands done
- Nothing (although changes are coming soon!)
- Fixed bug where you'd constantly get errors from MySQL when placing/destroying a block you haven't ever destroyed before.
- Fixed missing column in Stats_death
- Started working on more stats, such as time played
- Fixed duplicates of statements not sending due to usage of wrong variable
- Queued block sending every 10 seconds instead of instantly
- Added support for Plugin Metrics. View them at http://mcstats.org/plugin/Stats
- Added 1.3.2 blocks
- First Release
- First Release
There are some errors in the web part if fields are not yet filled in. These will be resolved when the web-part gets an update/rewrite.