UploadedDec 22, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- Use more prepared statements
- Fix timestamps on some entries
- Report progress for large rollbacks
- Falling blocks (sand/gravel) are now logged properly in the location they land
- The format of the date displayed in lookups is now customizable under "lookup.dateFormat" in config.yml, please refer to http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html for the display options
- Parameters can now be escaped with double quotes, allowing for spaces in parameters e.g (world "world with spaces")
- Blocks placed now have their data logged properly. Blocks with extra data such as stairs will now be resetted properly during redos
- Fixed bug whereby lava and water logging options in world config weren't considered
- Fixed duplicate "[LogBlock]" tags in message logging
- Fixed y axis not being considered in the radius specified by area
- Fixed possible crash on /lb tp
- Fix * permission
- Require WorldEdit once again.
- 1.57 table updates are optional
- PermissionDefault to OP
- Increase default table sizes
- Invert chest logging
- Remove worldedit auto download
- Transition to maven
- Use async chat event
- Add metrics
- Small performance increases
- Fix derpy fake inventory plugins throwing npes.
- Make use of the new chest logging system
- Remove the use of old permissions systems
- Properly log block replacement.
- Added option to disallow tool dropping to prevent item duplication.
- Removed double logblock.tp permission.
- Fixed config updater error.
- Check if EntityChangeBlockEvent is triggered by Enderman.
- Fixed onlinetime logging for players.
- Fixed npe in /lb me.