Lobby Compass is a plugin based on almost any minigames server, where you have a compass, which opens an inventory with warp points or commands.
- An Updated Version For 1.12 Is Currently In the works. I had to get a job going and get some things straight in my life. But i'm back to Developing and will Release it on 4/20.
- Current MC Version: 1.12.1
- Current Plugin API Version: 1.11.2
- Latest Version: v2.5
- Plugin Is Now Being Managed/Updated By FrostwiredGC.
- Outdated Version: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lobbycompass/
- Issues with this plugin can be reported with a ticket in the issues tab above.
- FrostedGC - Current Author/Manager
- Goldentoenail - Previous Tester/Contributor
- Dreieck52 - Previous Author
- MIxWLF - Previous Tester
Commands and Permissions
- lobbycompass.use - Gives the ability to use the configured compass.
- lobbycompass.get - Gives you the ability to receive a compass and use the command /lc get.
- lobbycompass.admin - Gives you the ability to use every aspect of LobbyCompass.
Note: /lobbycompass [alias. /lc]
- /lobbycompass get - Gives you the standard compass as you defined in the configuration file.
- /lobbycompass reload - Reloads the config file.
- /lobbycompass version - Tells you the current lobbycompass version.
Explaining all the options:
- compass-name ~ The name of the compass as item in player's inventory
- compass-inventory-name ~ The name of the inventory which will open
- get-compass-on-join ~ Gives you the compass when you join the server if get-compass-worlds contains joining world name
- get-compass-slot ~ Gives you the compass at a specified slot of player's inventory
- can-drop-compass ~ You can drop this compass (true / false)
- inventory-lines-amount ~ How many lines the inventory will have
- options ~ A list of all clickable options in the menu. You have to update this list if you add/remove an option!
- data ~ The specific data of all options
- data.<optionname>.xxx ~ Explains everything by itself!
- get-compass-worlds ~ Worlds in which you get the compass automatically
- only-allow-command-lc_get-in-worlds ~ You can only use the command '/lc get' in the defined worlds above
- sound-effect ~ Little sound on executing command / warp
- You can simply copy and paste options at the data section, but always remember to update the options section!
Using Custom Compass Items:
- 1. Log onto your server
- 2. Put desired block in hand (Example a iron sword)
- Must have essentials for step 3. If not please refer to an item id list on google and use that name in all caps
- 3. Type /itemdb
- 4. It should output the proper item id in all CAPS. (For our example it would be IRON_SWORD)
- 5. Use the item id in ALL capitals in your custom item config line (Example in config - > compass-item: IRON_SWORD)
- 6. That's it!
- Download this plugin!
- To use bungeecord just download the above plugin and restart your server and then replace cmd to /server <name>!
- executedByPlayer must be set to true for this to work!
UPDATE: I am clarifying some things in this that people have had questions about.
- #1 - Support for 1.8 & 1.9 is no longer available. This plugin is the most stable it's ever going to be with 1.8 & 1.9 currently and any further updates will be included in the 1.10+ jar's only!
- #2 - "Nothing to pass through" is part of essentials feature of teleporting through walls. That has nothing to do with this plugin. This can be disabled in your essentials configuration.
- Plugin Stability Improvements
- New Features