UploadedOct 21, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed config bug.
- Added bStat
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fixed updater
- General Bug fixes.
- Fixed Updater
- Added License
- Fixed Minor bugs
- Added Bungee Support
- Fixed Enable/Disable bungee Support
- Fixed issues with saving/loading inventories (added check for if the world is null,)
- Remembered to keep up with this changelog
- Added bungee Support
- Added /LobbyAPI addWorld
- Added /LobbyAPI removeWorld
- Added /LobbyAPi listWorlds
- Added /lobbyAPI worlds to see world data
- Added checks to save and load items to specific spots.
- Fix some bugs
- Added Ability to set limits to amout of players per world
- Added Ability to see how may players per would and max players (if max is set)
- Fixed player list. Players in a world will now be displayed in the lore.
- Fixed bungee support
- Added ability to change World Block to and Item type (Blocks and Items)
- Added Ability to cancel EnderChests for certain worlds.
- Added LobbyAPI.setNoEnderChests(World, boolean) and .hasNoEnderChest(world) to check if hasNoEnderChests it applied to a world.
- Changed the inventory's name from "Warp" to "LobbyAPI" to not break any other plugins.
- Added BungeeCord Support
- Fixed some Menu Bugs
- Added support for whiteListing Worlds
- Added Support for updating WhiteLists for Worlds
- Just released