WOW guys, thanks for 4000+ downloads!
Ever get tired of constantly switching back and forth between a color codes page in your browser and Minecraft? If so, then this plugin is perfect for you! ListChatColors makes it so that whenever you say /listchatcolors or /lcc, it will send you a message with all the color codes right there in front of you! Also, if you would rather have a book, now you can get a book with all the chat colors in it to carry around with you when you say /listchatcolorsbook or /lccb! Or, if you like signs better, you can now create a ListChatColors sign by setting the first line as [lcc]! To use your created sign, just right click on it! ListChatColors is a simple, lightweight plugin that is very useful to have!
Need help using ListChatColors? Want ListChatColors to be explained more in-depth? Click Here!
Currently, the commands are:
Simply drag and drop into your \plugins directory and reload or restart your server and you're good to go!
So far, there are 6 permissions:
Currently, this plugin has no configuration because I feel there is no need for one at this time.
NOTE: This section only shows the 5 most recent updates! For more, go to the in-depth changelog!
- V1.3.2 - Recoded ListChatColors! Added more searchable colors as well, now what you can search is: &0,&1, &2, &3, &4, &5, &6, &7, &8, &9, &a, &b, &c, &d, &e, black, blue, green, dark_aqua, dark_red, dark_purple, gold, gray, dark_gray, light_blue, light_green, aqua, red, light_purple, and yellow.
- V1.3.3 - Finished adding the rest of the colors that can be searched! You can now search all colors in minecraft by using /listchatcolors <color code / color name> or /lcc <color code / color name>
- V1.4 - Added a new ListChatColors Sign! All you have to do is put down a sign, then on the first line put [lcc], and then you can right click on the sign to see all the colors! New permissions with this update are listchatcolors.createsign and listchatcolors.usesign.
- V1.5 - Added PluginMetrics
- V1.6 - Added a cool new noise whenever you use the main ListChatColors commands! A config is coming soon with the option to change these sounds or turn them off!
To view a more detailed changelog with all updates, click here!
- If enough people request it, then I will work on adding the functionability for the plugin to actually have people talk in colored chat with the "&" symbol in front of text. So, if you want me to add it, then feel free to ask away!
Ability to be able to say /listchatcolorsbook or /lccb and get a book with all the color codes that you can carry around with you!Added in v1.1!
- Automatic update searching!
Sign support!Added in v1.4! Neater Layout!Added in v1.2!
- Support for British and American speakers!
Searchable colors/color codes!Added in v1.3! Sounds whenever you use commandsAdded in v1.6!
- Also, if you want to see anything else added to this plugin, just write a comment or PM me! :D
To see a video done by EpicTimoZz, Click Here! The only thing that he does not mention in his video is that you can search colors by using /lcc <color code / color name> Example: /lcc &c or /lcc red
500 downloads 1000 downloads 2000 downloads 3000 downloads 4000 downloads
- SPECIAL UPDATE COMING AT 5000 DOWNLOADS!
- I had to make the part of the message that says &0 - Black in gold color because black was not noticable enough. Hope it doesn't mess you up too much!
- In the ListChatColors Book, I had to make &e - Yellow and &f - White in Black color because they were too bright to see against the white backround of books. Once again, hope it doesn't mess you up too much!
- I want to know your feedback! If possible, please respond to some polls that I have created so that I know what to do with the plugin in the future! Thanks in advance!
- IMPORTANT: This plugin includes the PluginMetrics Feature. To opt out, go in the PluginMetrics folder in your \plugins folder, open up the config, and set opt-out to true. However, before you disable it know that it does not collect any information that is harmful to you. ;)
Like my work? Donation link coming soon!
Cool, thanks so much I always wondered if there was something like this! Awesome idea!
That is an excellent idea! I will put that in one of the future updates!
I have a suggestion! Can u make like a /lccsb on and /lccsb off for a scoreboard that shows you the colorcodes next to the color on a scoreboard! Thats so usefull
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, but there is a new update coming soon! Be ready!
The curse site for ListChatColors is out of date. To see the newest things going on with ListChatColors (and it's a lot, trust me) go to the Project Site on BukkitDev.
Here's a link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/listchatcolors
What's new: Added PluginMetrics!
I'm working hard on recreating ListChatColors guys! It should be back better than ever soon!
I'm glad that your problem has been fixed!
Hi, thanks for answering, sorry for another message, the permits did wrong, forgive me I'm wrong nemi carpteta plugins and etc. .. mistakes were mine: (
It is a plugin that serves much already and solved thanks: D
Lo siento, no hablo español y yo no entiendo lo que estás tratando de decir. ¿Los permisos no trabajan para usted? Por favor, use google translate responder en Inglés en el futuro para que pueda entender mejor lo que está tratando de decir.
No se porque hago bien la configuracion de los permisos pero me dice que no los tengo, si solo son esos 3 permisos no lo entiendo porque no me va :(
I uploaded a fix for that in v1.2, it is currently waiting for approval.
Great plugin, I recommend this to people looking for a chat color plugin(: The book is a great addition!
I'd get it, but it could do with being a bit neater in layout. It looks a bit messy at the moment. The book looks nice though.
Do you see the 2 options on the upper right of the plugin page that say Download and Ticket? Click the download and put that in your plugins folder and you're ready to go!
how do i get it? to download