This plugin allows you to link the fates of players, meaning they share their health and hunger (configurable, right now these too maybe more in the future). If one dies, all linked players die, too.
Inspired by this forum thread: Linked (Simple)
- /linkFates <Player name list>: Creates a new fate link between the players given as arguments.
- /release <Player name|fate ID>: Releases the player from all the fate links he is in or if the argument is a number, it deletes the fate with the equal ID. (Get the ID's from /listFates)
- /listFates: Lists all current active fate links with the fate ID and all the players who are part of this fate link.
- linkFates: Allows you to link fates
- release: Allows you to release players from fates/remove linked fates
- listFates: Allows you to list all linked fates
I haven't tried what happens when a player is linked to more than 1 fate at a time. For example Player A and B are linked and Player B and C are linked. Just be careful with that ^^
Hm I could try it, but I have never worked with Factions before so I might need some time.. ^^
Any chance of linking this to Factions !
Would be really great for a hardcore type faction server, where if one member of the faction gets killed the entire faction gets killed !
Well best of luck when enhancing this plugin ;) There's tons of potential for this plugin.
Thanks. The idea is from a plugin request but I may add some more features in the future. About gamemodes, I thought about that, too. Maybe a gamemode like TheWalls where the members of each team have linked health/hunger? :D
This is a really brilliant idea for a plugin. Not quite sure how you came up with it, but I like it a lot. I hope you continue support for this plugin, because it seems as though you've got a good plugin on your hands.
Personally I don't use this plugin on my server because it's just not what I'm looking for, although I'm sure many servers can find use for this. Gamemodes which involve teams such as UHC with teams, or Survival Games, etc.. This would be a great plugin for those genres of servers and I'm excited to see this on one of the bigger and more popular servers