This plugin allows you to link the fates of players, meaning they share their health and hunger (configurable, right now these too maybe more in the future). If one dies, all linked players die, too.
Inspired by this forum thread: Linked (Simple)
- /linkFates <Player name list>: Creates a new fate link between the players given as arguments.
- /release <Player name|fate ID>: Releases the player from all the fate links he is in or if the argument is a number, it deletes the fate with the equal ID. (Get the ID's from /listFates)
- /listFates: Lists all current active fate links with the fate ID and all the players who are part of this fate link.
- linkFates: Allows you to link fates
- release: Allows you to release players from fates/remove linked fates
- listFates: Allows you to list all linked fates
I haven't tried what happens when a player is linked to more than 1 fate at a time. For example Player A and B are linked and Player B and C are linked. Just be careful with that ^^