Version 1.4.1 on 2013-10-20:
- Use utf-8 for messages files if needed.
- New configuration to enable utf-8 on messages file loading.
Version 1.4.0 on 2013-08-02:
- Master Chests details display number of LinkedChests.
- The /lc move command does not check the size of the target chest anymore. This allows to change the size of the master chests without losing all links. Content must fit the destination chest.
- Removed old messages from the messages files. (HELP_DEBUG and HELP_USE_PERMISSIONS)
- New command /lc positions <masterChest> to display all coordinates of linked chests of the chosen master chest. (new permission!) Double linked chests are listed twice (each part of the chest).
- Added "none" when no chest is found
Version 1.3.6 on 2013-07-20:
- Support DevBuild 1.6.2-R0.1
- New configuration to display or not the messages when linked and master chests are open
- LinkedChests cannot be open if a block is in hand, to avoid shift-click conflict (new message, not displayed if the previous config is disabled)
Version 1.3.5 on 2013-04-08:
- Support DevBuild 1.5.1-R0.2
- TrappedChests can be master or linked.
Version 1.3.4 on 2013-02-11:
- Support RB 1.4.7-R1.0
Version 1.3.3 on 2012-12-24:
- Support RB 1.4.6-R0.2
- Fix the ability to open a linked or a master chest (default inventory) when not allowed to do it.
Version 1.3.2 on 2012-10-16:
- Fix a case issue on linkedchest loading (Thanks to Elucius1972 in ticket #2)
Version 1.3.1 on 2012-10-15:
- Support RB 1.3.2-R1.0
- Plugin loaded later (POSTWORLD)
- Messages files update (missing new command in global help)
- Adding debug messages to debug loading linkedchest data issue
- Remove duplicate loading message about linkedchest data
- Few updates on event handling to prioritize or not some events to be handled at the right time and taking into account whether the event is cancelled or not.
Version 1.3.0 on 2012-08-21:
- Support RB 1.3.1-R2.0
- New command: /lc move <chestName> : move a master chest to the targeted chest
- Messages file update
Version 1.2.4 on 2012-08-08:
- Support RB 1.3.1-R1.0
- Inventory reference is no more used (attempt to avoid the bug of chest rollback: using the direct master chest reference through its location)
- Fix a concurrency issue on chests data loading
Version 1.2.3 on 2012-07-11:
- Forcing save worlds when disabling the plugin (avoid losing items problem)
- Adding new configuration "saveallperiod" to save worlds (with /save-all) when a player closes a master/linked
Version 1.2.2 on 2012-06-17:
- Support RB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Add research feature for the /lc list command
Version 1.2.1 on 2012-04-09:
- Remove logs on getWithColors method (useless)
- Fix the help main message.
- Add the help message if you try to use /tg tg
Version 1.2 on 2012-04-04:
- Make the config command more generic to handle update on each config parameter
- Support default language for messages (use default in configuration and it won't use a file to display messages, which are stored inside the plugin)
- Number of messages variables is known and will be checked at the messages loading
- Remove braces in messages file where they did not contain a message variable
- Remove debug message for location parsing because of heavy amount of logs
- Remove debug and permissions commands. They are available within the command "config" now.
- Remove unused permissions nodes (for debug/perms commands and sign place action, as signs are no more used)
- Display the complete help message when the command /linkedchest is used without arguments
- Support RB 1.2.5-R1.0
Version 1.1.2 on 2012-03-29:
- Support RB 1.2.4-R1.0
Version 1.1.1 on 2012-03-27:
- Support RB 1.2.4-R0.1
- Add a message when trying to link or unlink another block than chest
Version 1.1 on 2012-03-18:
- Modify the linked chest system to use location instead of signs to find linkedchests
- New commands to link and unlink chests
- Better management of double chests
- Fix the master chest option saving
- Improve and fix the help command
- Fix the configuration loading when file is missing
- Modify plugin files names (linkedchest.properties stores linked chests data, masterchest.properties stores master chests data, configuration.properties stores configuration)
Version 1.0.1 on 2012-03-17:
- Fix chestname in the doublechest map
- Fix the Plugin version in the plugin.yml file
- Add version command (New message)
- Fix the help command (was admin command by default)
Version 1.0 on 2012-03-16:
- Initial official release