Limited Game is a plugin made to help you run a server with a limited map (a hardcore-survival type server). It enables you to start and stop the game automatically and on command, as well as manage a player lobby and prevent players from leaving the edge of the map.
- Automatically start and stop games based on the number of players
- Manage a lobby and an map to play on
- Teleport players who escape
- Have players respawn in the set arena and in the lobby
- Generate walls
- Start/Stop/Pause games without losing the progress of players
- Use /lg setlobby and /lg setarena to define your lobby and arena spawns
- If you want the game to start automatically when enough players join, change the config
- To prevent players from escaping the lobby or game area, use /lg lobbyzone and /lg arenazone.
- Use each command twice while standing on the corners of your lobby and arena
- Use /lg start and /lg stop to run the game
- /lg updateplayers will save player data in a running game. Be sure to use this if your server crashes, or you will be reset to the last game stop
- To generate bedrock walls, move the the center of your map and use /lg walls size, where size is the length of the sides.
- limitedgame.set - Set up zones and spawns
- limitedgame.run - Start and stop the game, update player data
- limitedgame.generate - Generate walls
- limitedgame.movement - Able to move outside of the lobby and arena zones