[ Main ] [ Files ] [ Configuration ] [ Source ] [ API ]
FOR NEW VERSION GO TO SPIGOT FORUM!
LightSource is designed to replace the outdated plugin BkrTorchLight.This plugin gives you the ability create dynamic light sources.
- Create dynamic light.
- Support 1.8 & 1.7.10 (Maybe support Spigot Hack Protocol)
- Custom items that create light.
- Timer burning & Infinite sources.
- Async task for light runnable.
- Damage from the light item!
- API code.
- Easy GUI Menu!
- Mobs and items can emit light. (can be disabled in the settings)
- Open source.
- ONLINE ITEM EDITOR BETA ! (Only 2.1.0 and high)
- And more...
1. Download the plugin
2. Place it in your 'plugins' directory
3. Start your server
4. Stop your server
5. Change the configuration of the plugin, if needed
6. Start your server and have fun!
- /ls - main commands or will open you GUI menu
- /light - Commands for static light
- /light create [0-15] - Create static light
- /light delete - delete static light
- ls.admin - Admins permission
LightSource uses the Updater system to ensure that your plugin is always up-to-date with the latest protection. Updater is compliant with the update-checking guidelines imposed on all BukkitDev plugins which ensure all updates to your server are approved by BukkitDev Staff prior to being downloaded. If you wish to disable auto-updating, you may set the "Enable-updater" (see Configuration page) toggle in the config.yml to false
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
I do not mind listening to your suggestions. :D
Add support for lore items
- Optimize the code
-Create an invisible light source (hidden Light)
- When you'll frequently update the chunks, the server begins to lags.
* When you first start, the plug is not fully loaded. (Fixed 1.5)
- In some places, there may be problems with the lighting chunks.
- In version 1.8 client can be gone some items. Fixed unfortunately do not know.
- Sorry my english :D
If reporting a bug or suggesting a feature, please file a ticket.