LightBukkit is a simple plugin which changes your exp bar level to the light level of your feet. Use the "/light on" command (or "/l on" for short) to enable the light level plugin, and "/light off" to disable it and show your actual exp level again.
LightBukkit v0.2.0 resolves conflicts with plugins which change the value of the exp bar.
LightBukkit v0.1.1 adds the "lightbukkit.active" permission.
LightBukkit v0.1.0 has been released!
Just drop the plugin in your plugins directory and you are good to go!
Please Note: Commands may also be prefixed with the alias /l instead of /light.
|/light||Displays a message indicating whether LightBukkit mode is enabled or not|
|/light <on/off>||Enables or disables LightBukkit mode|
Please Note: Wildcard *s are valid in permission nodes.
|lightbukkit.toggle||Permits "/light <on/off>"|
|lightbukkit.active||Forces LightMode on for player|
The latest plugin build can be downloaded here.
- Initial Release
- Added "lightbukkit.active" permission
- Resolved conflicts with plugins which change the value of the exp bar
- None - Feel free to suggest them!
How Can I Help?
This plugin is developed solely by me in my free time so:
- If you are a developer would like to contribute to this project, or any of my other projects, please PM me or email me at [email protected].
- If you are a not developer but would still like to contribute somehow, please consider donating. Donations are highly valued and much appreciated.
Developer: Keeley Hoek (escortkeel)