Libelula Unbreakable Server
A anti-hackers plugin which keeps the server safe from the most common attacks. Cancels bot attacks, notify admins about security issues, automatically performs actions against attackers. Allows admins to ban a range of IP/s, a ISP or an entire country. This plugin is not a anti-cheat system, I highly recommend to combine it with plugins like anticheat.
Its use is very simple and it doesn't require any configuration. Anyway you can configure it to fit the behavior to your server needs. Once installed, each time a player get connected you will receive extra-information about this connections. Besides it will protect your server from attacks reporting all actions to the console and admins chat.
- Prevents Bot attacks from different IP's and player names.
- Performs several checks over the player/ip connection.
- Detects admin/players impersonation and take configurable actions.
- Limits the player connections (simultaneous or not) from the same IP Address.
- Allows admins to configure a connection throttle for IP or Player.
- Allows admins to ban a ip range.
- Allows admins to ban an entry ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Allows admins to ban an entry Country.
- Gives extra-information to players about security and connections.
Just drop the LibelulaUnbreakableServer.jar file into your plugins folder, no configuration necessary.
- /ban-country <country name> [reason ...] - Prevents players behind the specified country from using this server.
- /ban-ip-range <addres/mask|1st-address last-address> [reason ...] - Prevents players behind the specified ip range from using this server.
- /ban-isp <isp id> [reason ...] - Prevents players behind the specified ISP from using this server.
- /list-banned [countries|ranges|isp] - Lists the banned countries, ip ranges or isp.
- /lus [reload|version|help] - Libelula Unbreakable Server main command.
- /unban-country <country> - Unbans the specified country.
- /unban-ip-range <addres/mask|1st address-last address> - Unbans the specified IP address range.
- /unban-isp <isp> - Unbans the specified ISP.
This plugin has no dependencies.
But anyway I will document here the way to activate the ISP/Country detection:
At configuration file turn set the following key (false by default):
enable-extra-info-gathering: query-bgp-exteral-servers: false
This plugin was designed for high-load servers, it is simply and works perfectly. The server load will not be increased by using this plugin even when hundreds of players are connected at the same time.
Libelula Unbreakable Server is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Please read about GPL License here