LegendQuest uses the following commands.
- description: Control the LegendQuest plugin.
- aliases: [legendquest,lquest,legendq]
- you can use /lq <commandname> in place if any of the following commands, if another plugin has taken ownership of that command. e.g.
/lq stats sablednahis functionally the same as
- description: View or set your race.
- aliases: [lqrace,lquestrace,legendqrace,legendquestrace]
/race listto list available races,
/race info <racename>to read race descriptions and
/race <racename>to select your race.
- Same as
/race list. Use
/races fullto view list with descriptions
- description: View, choose, or change your class's.
- aliases: [lqclass,lquestclass,legendqclass,legendquestclass,clas]
/class listto list available classes,
/class info <classname>to read class description, and
/class <classname>to select your class. You can also use
/class sub <classname>to choose a secondary class. Changing before mastery will result in a warning message that require repeating the selection with a
- Same as
/class list. Use
/classes fullto view list with descriptions
- description: View, choose, or change your Skills.
- aliases: [lqskill,lquestskill,legendqskill,legendquestskill]
/skill listto list skills your race and class have. Those you can use are marked with a *.
/skill info <skillname>will provide a description of a skill and #/skill <skillname>
with use a triggerable skill.
/skill buy <skillname>will buy a skill that requires skillpoints.
- Some skills support command line arguments to target a player or provide more information
/skill <skillname> [args]
- Same as
- description: Link skill to item.
- aliases: [lqlink,lquestlink,legendqlink,legendquestlink,bind,lqbind,lquestbind,legendbind,legendquestbind]
/link <skillname>links right clicking with the selected item to the skill specified, so you don't need to type
/link listshows all your current links.
/links | /binds
- Same as
/unlink | unbind
- Removes any skills linked to the help item type.
- description: Get your player stats
- aliases: [lqstats,lqueststats,legendqstats,legendqueststats]
- List your current stats. Or use
stats <playername>to view another players stats if you have permissions. You can add
fullto either option to view more detailed stats.
- description: Get your health aliases: [lqhp,lquesthp,legendqhp,legendquesthp]
- List your current health.
- description: Get your player karma
- aliases: [lqkarma,lquestkarma,legendqkarma,legendquestkarma]
- List your current karma. Or use
karma <playername>to view another players karma
- description: Test an attribute
- aliases: [lqroll,lquestroll,legendqroll,legendquestroll,test]
/rollwith a combination of: <player> <str|dex|con|int|wis|chr> <integer|very_easy|easy|average|tough|challenging> to roll the dice to perform a test for roleplay purposes.
- description: Party skills
- aliases: [lqparty,lquestparty,legendqparty,legendquestparty]
/party create <partyname>will create a new party. XP is boosted for players in a party and then shared among party members nearby.
/party join <partyname>will send a request to join a party to the party owner.
/party approve <playername>will approve a players request to join your faction.
/party tp | /party teleportteleports player to wherever the most members of their party are.
- description: Admin skills for forcing class/race changes, changing level and awarding XP.
- aliases: [lqadmin,lquestadmin,legendqadmin,legendquestadmin]
/admin class <playername> <classname>Force a players class to change.
/admin race <playername> <racename>Force a players race to change
/admin xp <playername> <amount>Award XP to player (can be negative)
/admin karma <playername> <amount>Award karma to player (can be negative)
/admin level <playername> <level>Change player level to <level>
/admin reset <playername>Reset a player as if just joined (default class/race/level 0)
/admin effect <effect> [duration] [radius]Spawn effect <effect> where you are looking
/admin effect <effect> <world> <x> <y> <z> [duration] [radius]Spawn effect <effect> at the co-ords supplied.
- description: Seta a player flag.
- aliases: [lqflag,lquestflag,legendqflag,legendquestflag]
/flag <key> <value> [playername]Set the flag called <key> to the value <value> for self - or username if supplied.
- Current valid entries for key - are "hidesidebar" which can have a value of true or false.