LegendQuest v1.6.0 (zip pack)
UploadedMar 8, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Affinity skill intervals transposing.
MightyBlow "weapons" node not reading correctly.
Invulnerability override not allowing negative damage
Immobilise radius not applying.
Bowsheild now active skill by default with passive option
Improved Shift+Click detection
- New Loadouts system. Set an item to hold a skillset and another (or same)item to use.
loadouts: Combat: skills: - might - charge - brawl activator: material: WOOD_SWORD customname: lore: repository: material: IRON_INGOT customname: lore: blockitemuse: false Spells: skills: - fireball - magicbolt - healingtouch activator: material: STICK customname: Wand lore: "Skill Selector|Richt click to cycle|Left click to use" repository: material: STICK customname: Wand lore: "Skill Selector|Richt click to cycle|Left click to use" blockitemuse: false
- Restore HashSet code for getTargetBlock - fixes various targeting skills.
- Limit speed modifications to 1.0F
- Fixed PvP blocking.
- Fix skill points for single class characters
- Fix MP regain for single class characters
- Made database keep-alive interval optional.
- Fixed various default skills.
- Optimised database open check before writing.
- Updated support for factions to 2.7.1
- Scoreboard Skill cooldowns.
- Cooldown timers in text messages.
- Admin reset command ("/lq admin reset <playername>" use wisely!)
- Admin karma command (/lq karma <playername> <amount>)
- Class info command + class descriptions
- Race info command + race descriptions
- Party command (/party <name> to create>, /party join <name> to request, /party accept <playername> to accept request.)
- Per player persistent datastore
- Combat bonus if higher
- Combat bonus defence is blocking
- Adjustable base target for attack defence rolls.
- XP gain setting per skill (default 0)
- Optional money cost per use for each skill.
- Optional cost for class switching
- Optional race switching - adjustable xp loss and cost.
Requires 1.7.9-R0.1+ and SQLibrary
Also note that SQLibrary currently requires Java 7 - you can find a Java 6 version here... http://ci.dakanilabs.com/job/SQLibrary-Java6/
Also Also note that Cauldron does not package with SQLite libraries that SQLibrary needs to run.
Does anyone read this bit?