This is just a quick guide to this plugin's usage.
1. Drop into plugin file (because you never would have guessed that). Included is an arbitrary script file.
2. Run once (allows creation of config)
3. Change expFormula to equal custom.js (or whatever you rename the script file.)
5. Go to Plugin/legacyexp/scripts
6. Modify the script to your liking. If you rename the script, go back to step 3.
6. http://bit.ly/SZg54C (if shortened links scare you, feel free to reverse the URL)
|Operator / Function||Example||Example's Solution||Plain English Name|
|+||1 + 2||3||Plus|
|-||3 - 2||1||Minus|
|*||2 * 3||6||Multiply|
|/||6 / 2||3||Divide|
|Math.pow(x, y)||Math.pow(3, 2)||9||Exponent|