NO MORE UPDATES! See changelog of latest file.
Quickly locate large amounts of entities in one place. This kind of lag producing group, could have a severe impact on your Minecraft experience! This plugin allows you to locate, and optionally automatically teleport, to the largest group of entities, weather you choose to locate items, creatures, or any, found.
/LagLocate (Alias: [/ll, /FindLag, /LagAdmin, la]): Display help. /LagLocate <Distance> [Type: (Item|Creature|All)] [Teleport: (True|False)]: Locate entity groups with the specified parameters.
- Distance: The distance to search in. For every entity, a square of size <Distance>*<Distance>, centered on the entity, is created. The square which contains the greatest amount of entities is searched for, but the minimum of entities that can be found is 2. Once found, the center of this square is show in chat as XYZ coordinates.
- Type: What kinds of entities to search for. Either only items, only creatures (mobs, animals), or all entities.
- Teleport: Weather to teleport the command sender to the found entities. (Coordinates will still be printed in chat)
- LagLocate.Admin: Grants access to all LagLocate commands. Defaults to server operators.
- LagLocate.Locate: Allows locating the entities. (Location is printed.) Also required for LagLocate help.
- LagLocate.Teleport: Allows teleporting to found entities. LagLocate.Locate is still required.