KrimBuy Lot Protection
KrimBuy is a fully automated lot protection plugin which is performant enough to support even the largest servers. Unlike other plugins of this nature, this one supports lots of any size in arbitray arrangements. Having been created to support large amounts of lots, it employs a system of so called rulesets, which define the basic properties of a set of lots (such as, whether or not they are public, what permissions to give players who own the lot, ...) to keep the administration of its lots simple.
Version 3 of KrimBuy will be ready for that. Try the latest Beta. But don't forget the SQL back before you upgrade!
- Excellent performance
- Rulesets enable a simple administration of large sets of lots
- Each ruleset can have multiple upgrades associated to provide you with a maximum degree of flexibility
- Access to the lot can be shared via password
- Daily rent
- Supports permission-based restrictions for buying
- Gives players who own a lot of a certain type custom permisions
- Automatically remove lots of players who have been inactive for too long. (Users who declare inactivity can be set exempt to that feature until their next login or permanently, if you want to)
- Supports automatically restoring lots to their initial state (floor or complete) after they have been cleared
- Public lots
- World-based limitations for the area this plugin protects
You should add KrimBoard to your pluginlist. This will activate the KrimBuy scoreboard features
Jenkins is down atm. Sry
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Download the latest snapshots from our CI server.