(Anyone having permission issues, see troubleshooting here!)
What is KitsuneChat?
KitsuneChat is a chat system replacement, designed to make a RP-safe chat system, as well as the ability to have parties and help manage chat on larger servers.
Features of KitsuneChat
KitsuneChat provides the following features:
- Chat split into 5 "channels"
- Local chat. (Messages only travel a specified distance.)
- World chat. (Messages only travel to everybody in the specified world.)
- Global chat. (Everybody sees chat, similar to vanilla.)
- Staff chat. (Restricted to those with the correct permissions.)
- Admin chat. (Also restricted to those with the correct permissions.)
- Party system, allowing private chat parties to be created and chat in.
- Supports inviting others into your party.
- (Planned) Optional economy charge for party creation.
- Chat in different channels by either setting your default channel (/kc <prefix>) or just prefixing your message.
- Fully customizable chat formats and emote formats, as well as channel prefixes.
- Support for username prefix/suffix from your favorite permission/group plugin. (Requires Vault)
- Support for using colored MultiVerse world names. (Requires Multiverse-Core)
- Global chat is relayed to other plugins for compatibility :)
KitsuneChat doesn't have any required dependencies, but can use Vault for player prefixes, and Multiverse-Core for colored world names.
Permissions and Commands
Bugs and feature requests
Please report bugs and supply feature requests over at my GitHub Tracker
You can also give Development builds a go.
Thank you for using KitsuneChat!
I developed this plugin to help servers have a feature filled but easy to use chat system!
Feel free to fork my plugin on my GitHub
If you like my work, also please donate to me! :) (The button is at the top of the page, left of the curse button.)