A while ago, a friend had a plugin idea. It was to make server owner's lives much easier. Here, I present KitAdder. KitAdder is a plugin designed to capture the owner or admin's inventory, and turn it into an Essential kit with the name of your choice.
==== Features ====
- Create a kit with a name without touching the config.
- Delete a kit without touching the config.
- Rename a kit without touching the config.
- Names, lores and enchantments.
- Player heads compatible.
- Leather item colors.
- Splash potion support.
==== Permissions ====
- ka.create - Used to create a kit.
- ka.delete - Used to delete a kit.
- ka.addto - Used to add the item you're holding to a kit.
- ka.idadd - Used to add an item id to a kit.
- ka.rename - Used to rename a kit.
==== Commands ====
- /createkit <kitname> <cooldown> - Used to create a kit.
- /deletekit <kitname> - Used to delete a kit.
- /addtokit <kitname> - Used to add the item you're holding to a kit.
- /idadd <item id> <quantity> - Used to add an item id to a kit.
- /renamekit <oldkit name> <newkit name> - Used to rename a kit.
- /kits - Used to list kits. This is a default Essentials command.
==== Requires ====
==== Coming Soon ====
- Support for fireworks.
==== Metrics ====
- This plugin uses a Metrics service. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.