UploadedJun 19, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- The '32 character limit' bug won't be thrown anymore, the GUI title will just be trimmed to 32 characters.
- Handles Vault more safely.
- Removed some unused code.
- Enhanced performance.
- GUI shows when a player respawns in a PvP world (configurable as "GUI.Show on respawn").
- Default kit now has a default description.
- Scores are stored in MySQL more safely (asynchronously).
- Score chat prefix can now be empty ('') so you don't need the score in chat.
- Inverted 'ignoreChecks' to do what it says in showKitMenu (for Developers).
- New configuration option: Decrease score on death
- Auto-unlock kits with score! In the kits.yml configuration, add a new property "Score for auto-unlock: 100", '100' being the score required. When a player reaches this score (by killing), they automatically unlock the kit and lose the points (configurable). When a player dies and loses score, they no longer have access to any kits above the points they have.
- New configuration option: Decrease score on auto-unlock
- New configuration option 'Commands to run on death'. This is a list of commands that will be run when a player dies. Use '<player>' to get the player's username.
- Free kits permission node! Give a player "kingkits.free.<kit>" as well as the normal permission node for the kit ("kingkits.kits.<kit>") to enable them not to have to pay to use a kit (that costs).
Note: Removed PvPKits class. Any external plugins hooking into KingKits must make sure to use KingKitsAPI instead, as PvPKits has been removed thus plugins will throw errors if they are using PvPKits.