UploadedApr 8, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Not really sure, but probably fixed a few bugs due to the cleaning of code.
- Cleaned code.
- Changed the UUID and Name fetcher class to cache players. (quicker speeds)
- User kits now use UUIDs! The old configuration will automatically be converted on start up.
- Cooldowns now use UUIDs instead of player names. (Automatic converter built-in)
- Plugin built against Bukkit from now on.
- Reduced file size greatly by removing accidental building with external dependencies.
- Purely uses Maven for dependencies.
- New messages for cooldown (delays). Reset "Kit.Delay" (in messages.yml) to view this new change, or just replace 'seconds' with '%s'. Time units can be changed in the "Time" section in the messages configuration.
- Re-wrote the API class. PvPKits class is deprecated and will be removed in v3.4.0, use KingKitsAPI class instead.
- KingKitsAPI has more features.
- JavaDoc: kingfaris10.me/plugins/kingkits/
Note: Skipped KingKits v3.3.5 on BukkitDev as it was rejected due to "You included all your dependencies." Fixed in latest update.