When a player kill an entity, this plugins let you charge/give money or even give any item or run a command.
Abilities of the plugin:
- Giving or charging a player by either a fix amount of money, or random between a minimum and maximum amount when they kill an entity
- Charging the victim of a PVP
- Fully customisable loot dropping when an entity die
- Running a command of your choice when an entity die
- Banning the ability to farm entities for money, if they were spawned by either eggs or spawners
- Multiworld support for entities
- Full modularity, the only thing you need to add to the config file is what you need!
- Customisable messages
- Permission support by each entity for a perfect rank system
- Money multiplier permissions
- Limit for save economy on your server
- Public API
A few examples why KillerMoney is needed:
- If you want creepers, to drop TNT with a possibility of 10% , you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to instantly ban a player when they kill a villager, you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to give money to a player for killing a zombie, you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to give the winner of a PVP a cut of the victim's money, you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to give money to a player for killing a tiger in Mo'Creatures on your Cauldron server, you need killerMoney!
- If you want your creativity to be showd, you need KillerMoney!
This plugin utilizes the curse API to check for updates.
To disable update checking, set 'Check-update' to 'false' in 'plugins/KillerMoney/config.yml'.
This plugin utilizes bstats metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to bstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.