[ English | Français ]
Accept no substitutes. This is the Jukebox plugin you've been looking for. JukeLoop makes Minecraft's jukeboxes incredibly cool. They will constantly play on a loop, optionally cycling through discs in a chest or attached hopper. They automatically start when your server restarts and when any player is nearby. Furthermore (and new in version 0.1.4) disc changing can be triggered by a redstone pulse!
- Built-in auto-update functionality
- Records will start playing automatically even after a server restart. (locations of jukeboxes stored in config)
- Punch the jukebox to skip the song, or apply a redstone pulse!
- Rotate through records in a chest placed adjacent to the jukebox
- jukeboxes will place played discs in a hopper if there is one directly below
- jukeboxes will take discs from an attached hopper
- 'jukeloop.use' - players with this permission will automatically have their jukeboxes repeat.
Source Code & Development Builds
Source code is available on Github
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- PortableHorses - your trusty steed in your back pocket.
- Build-in-a-Box - self-constructing buildings that can be picked up and relocated.
- Scribe - Transfer enchantments from items to books using an anvil
- EnhancedFishing - Adds tons of fishing enhancements including complete control over the bite chance.
- PotatoBombs - Allows players to craft poisonous potatoes into devastating and hillarious magical landmines.
- SilentAlarms - Makes note blocks silent except to select people, who can hear them at any distance.
- Saddlebags - Adds an inventory to saddled pigs.
- SalvageSmelter - Allows furnaces to smelt down tools and armor.
- Compressors - Turn hoppers into 'block compressors'.
- Autocrafter - Turns droppers into redstone powered crafting tables.