Note: This plugin is currently in development. You can look at the github to see our progress, but we hope to have a release by the end of September.
Jail++ is a plugin that adds Jail functionality to your Minecraft server. It is the official successor to to Jail, JailLikeHell, SimpleJail, and UltimateJail. Jail++ aims to be the most advanced and fully-featured Jail plugin yet.
With Jail++, you can create a confined area in your server that players are temporarily (or permanently) kept in, in order to prevent them from performing wrongdoing. Admins can define several jails as well as cells and jail/unjail players on-demand. Players in jail are given more time for behaving badly, and the Jail has many protective features so that players cannot escape.
Jail those baddie players!
- Jail offline and online players
- Spawn Guard NPCs
- Put jailed players in a certain group that you choose while they are jailed (requires Vault)
- Data is stored in H2 (embedded database), MySQL, or YAML
- Jail players using a wand
- Supports multiple worlds
- Protections make sure that players don't get out!
- Option for thunder/lightning to hit jails, with optional timer
- Jail generation
- Cells and Jails
- Players only serve time when they are online
- List information about all jailed players
If you want to report a bug, use the Bukkit ticket system. We look at all tickets!