This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.
- Jail online and offline players
- Wide variety of protections to prevent escaping or simply to create more interesting escape route on role play server.
- Protection penalties (increase jail sentence if player is not behaving well)
- Guards that will kill player if he tries to escape
- Data is stored in either SQLite or MySQL.
- Supports multiple worlds
- Jailing without commands via item
- Supports escaping for role play servers.
- Allows players to vote a player to be jailed
(you can opt-out from tracking in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml)
For errors, problems and suggestion make a ticket! Errors, problems and suggestions in comments will be ignored.
How can I help?
There are many ways you can help this plugin to continue to grow:
- Report any bugs you find by submitting a ticket.
- Suggesting ideas of things you would like to see in the plugin
- Telling people about the plugin so more ideas and bugs will be reported
- Donating to the project (top right of the screen) to help keep it alive
- Voting in polls on the main project page
- Tkelly for major part of SQL connectivity
- Hidendra for a good way to update SQL database
- CuteLord for help with testing and update videos.
- DeadIntermediate for help with testing and ticket management.
- lightmaster for reporting a lot of bugs, testing, and helping with tickets.