UploadedMay 11, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed the performance drop with latest versions of Bukkit (due to the blocking nature of getOfflinePlayer).
- Use the Async chat event, this should hopefully force people who are muted to be muted.
- Fixed the issue with jailing of offline players
- Added a permission node so people can't be handcuffed: jail.cantbehandcuffed
- Fixed not being able to delete jails or cells
- Fixed players being sent to wrong Jail
- Fixed NPEs with jailing players in certain circumstances
- Fixed not being able to jail players who were in other worlds
- Fixed not being able to jail offline players
- Fixed improper handling of player inventory (If you don't use jail cells with chests, player inventory will be lost if the server shutdowns.)
- Fixed /JailRecord not displaying any data even though it was enabled (see here for /jailrecord info)
- Fixed /JailRecord not displaying certain information about the player's jail sentence (see here for /jailrecord info)
- Fixed handcuffs not working properly all the time (see here for handcuff information)
- Fixed /jailrecord and /handcuff not being executable via the console
- Fixed players not being released to their previous position if they were jailed offline and the config has release to previous position enabled
- Fixed players gamemode not being stored when they were jailed offline.
- Fixed players losing their inventory when they were transferred to another Jail.
- Changed how we check for updates, better system performance as we aren't using the main thread
- Fixed the ConcurrentModificationException, fixes Ticket #368 and #378
- Fixed the misspellings of Messages, fixes Ticket #371
- Fixed, kind of, NullPointerException when a player joins and there is no cell, fixes Ticket #364
- Fixed jail not sending players who are mounted on something to jail, fixes Ticket #351
- Fixed /jailset not ignoring the casing, fixes Ticket #338
- Fixed the /jail command not working at times, fixes Ticket #372
Shutting down the server will result in all inventories being lost, unless they were jailed in a cell that had a chest. This is planned to be corrected in the rewrite, so please don't post a ticket or comment about it as it is a Known Caveat.