An update of Streammz Itemdetector. Create Itemdetectors with signs.
Creating gates which can be used to detect items Redstone support by changing torches into redstone torches. Detect multiple items (good for an pvp-zone to detect swords/bows etc) Block people from entering with specific items Minecart support Clearing inventory Permission support
If itemdetector is loaded before multiworlds, it will get a nullpointer and lose all data, to fix this rename the multiworld plugin to "aaaMultiWorld" and bukkit will load this plugin as first of all your plugin, this should also fix all other problems with other plugins.
How to create a detector:
- TORCH - SIGN - TORCH
- BLOCK - BLOCK - BLOCK
- BLOCK - AIR - BLOCK
- BLOCK - AIR - BLOCK
on the first line of the sign you write. [detector], and on the second/third/fourth line should be the itemID seperated by commas.
(it doesn't mather if you have higher numbers first.) Options (# and @)
- @all - Makes the detector detect all blocks in mc
- @None - Makes the detector detect empty inventory's
- @hold - Makes the detector only detect your item in-hand
- @always - Makes the detector detect nothing, but instead always goes on whenever a player passes
- @limit - limits the blocks to these (you can't have any others then this)
- #block - blocks the entrace when activated
- #remove - removes the block from your inventory (Thinking about creating this to be OP-only)
- #pit - Creates a 3x3 pit for pitfall's
- #damage - Damages a player with 1 hearth
- #launch - Speeds up the player by 10x
- #kill - Kills the player
- #fire - Puts the player on fire
- #heal - Heals the player and puts out fire
- #eat - Set food lvl to max
- #repair - Repairs any tools which the gate detects
- #thunder - Makes thunder in the gate
instead of using itemID like in 1,2,3,4 (example), you can also use this: 1-4 - Loads the ID 1-4 kit:kitname - Loads the ID provided in kitname.kit in the itemdetector directory
To make the gate send a message, use the same method as kit, but use this instead: msg:filename - Sends a message provided in filename.message file in the itemdetector folder.
PERMISSIONS - itemdetector.create.* Give ALL Permissions to the Player! - itemdetector.create.block - itemdetector.create.remove - itemdetector.create.pit - itemdetector.create.damage - itemdetector.create.launch - itemdetector.create.fire - itemdetector.create.kill - itemdetector.create.heal - itemdetector.create.eat - itemdetector.create.repair - itemdetector.create.thunder
German tutorial/Deutsches Tutorial: ItemDetector | Bukkit Plugin 1.2.5 [DE][HD] - by BukkitDE