UploadedMar 6, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- Completely refactored into 10 separate plugins. This allows you to easily mix and match the features you want. Don't want a feature? Don't use that plugin!
- Updated with (almost) all the new 1.7 biomes! (Only missing biomes are River and Frozen River, these might come in a future version.)
- Dependency on Terrain Control removed. This wasn't really necessary, I was barely using it and worked out how to replace the biome generation myself.
- Spawn point fixed to (x:0, y:top, z:0), spawn island reserved so that no one can mine/build there or purchase it.
- Resource islands which cannot be claimed but everyone can mine. This will include the 6 islands adjacent to spawn and a configurable percentage of all other islands.
- A tax system where players need to make ongoing payments to keep ownership of their islands.
- WorldGuard regions working nicely.
- Permissions for IslandCraft features.
- Almost certainly introduced lots of bugs :P
Expect bugs, crashes, corruption, etcetera. Backwards compatibility from future versions with this version is NOT GUARANTEED. In fact, I am quite sure it will not be backwards compatible, so the worlds you create with this version are only TEMPORARY. Use this version only for testing and providing feedback. You have been warned.