iProtect is an easy to use Anti-Griefing plugin. It allows the player to place a block and have it automatically be un-griefable. Ops( by default ) can override your protected blocks and break them anyways. If you dont like that you can always edit it in the plugin.yml. iProtect also disables TNT explosions. That is however, completely toggle-able. I hope you enjoy the plugin.
- Ability to protect only the blocks you place down
- Easily configurable config.yml
- Permissions for who can break protected blocks and more
- Released first beta
- Reverts back to the simplest version of the previous iProtect but works much better
- /protect - Toggle the protection process
- /protect config [variable] [value] - Set a config variable in-game
- /protect banned [add/remove] [blockid] - Add or remove a banned block
- /protect group [add/remove] [playername] - Add or remove members of your group
- /protect group list - List members of your group
- using the reload command will break the plugin
- The permissions are located in the plugin.yml inside the .jar file
- Groups are a new feature where if two players both have each other added into thier groups, they can break each others blocks
Thats everything, I hope you enjoy the plugin!