InstaEat - Let users eat instantly food to heal themself
InstaEat doesn't need to be updated with every release of Bukkit.
It still works 100%.
Ever wanted to bring back MC 1.7.3 eating style without hunger and instant hearts refill?
Users now can instantly eat food to heal their life and you also can disable the food bar and cancel the AutoHeal.
- Multi-World support with permissions
- Permissions Plugin
- Download the Plugin
- Copy it to your /plugins/ directory
- Start your Server and wait until the files are created
- Edit the config file and use the command "/instaeat reload" to reload the config file.
How to use
- Setup the permissions for the plugin.
- Rightclick your mouse with any type of food in your hand to eat it instantly.
- Now with Cake Support !
- Also you can disable the hunger bar with the permission nodes.
- /instaeat reload - Reloads the config file
Apple_Heal: 4 Baked_Potatoe_Heal: 6 Bread_Heal: 5 Cake_Heal: 2 Carrot_Heal: 4 Cooked_Chicken_Heal: 6 Cooked_Fish_Heal: 20 Cooked_Beef_Heal: 4 Cookie_Heal: 2 Golden_Apple_Heal: 8 Golden_Carrot_Heal: 6 Grilled_Pork_Heal: 2 Melon_Heal: 8 Mushroom_Soup_Heal: 3 Potatoe_Heal: 2 Pumpkin_Pie_Heal: 8 Raw_Beef_Heal: 3 Raw_Chicken_Heal: 4 Raw_Fish_Heal: 2 Raw_Pork_Heal: 3 Rotten_Flesh_Heal: 4 SpiderEye_Heal: 1 Poisonous_Potatoe_Heal: 1 Confusing_Enabled: true Poison_Enabled: true Stack_Empty_Bowls: true Eating_Cooldown: 3000
- The value 1 would restore 0,5 Hearts ingame !
- 0 = Disabling this item
- 10 = 5 Hearts
- 20 = 10 Hearts (all)
- Eating_Cooldown: Cooldown between eating stuff (1000 = 1second)
- Stack_Empty_Bowls: Default is true and equals Minecraft defaults (empty bowl stacking). Set to false, if you want the empty bowl to remain in the slot where your soup was (perfect for PvP)
- Confusing_Enabled: Eating RawFish, RawChicken or RottenFlesh will confuse you (true/false)
- Poison_Enabled: Eating RawFish, RawChicken or RottenFlesh will poison you (true/false)
'instaeat.instaheal' = Allows to eat instantly to heal hearts (not hunger) 'instaeat.disablehunger' = Disables the foodbar/starvation 'instaeat.disableautoheal' = Disables the autoheal 'instaeat.reload' = Gives the permission to use "/instaeat reload"
Please open a ticket if you need help. Don't post your problems in the comments.
See here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/instaeat/pages/changelog/
You like this plugin and want to donate for my work?
Just try 1.8.1 now... And remeber: No support for dev versions.
ahhh sorry wasn't sure what that meant thanks
v1.8.1 (dev) release. Read the changelog
Read the changelog ...
This is a development version for Craftbukkit 1.4+. I do not provide any support. A supported version will be release as soon as bukkit releases a recommended version of Craftbukkit.
when i use 1.8 the only food that is edible are apples you can right click food but won't eat like its disabled even though numbers not set to 0... anyone else got issues like that?
"v1.8 (dev)" released for Minecraft 1.4+. Supports the new food stuff
Note: Read the changelog please !
golden apples 322:1
Hi is it possible that you change the healing effect after you have finish eat?
And that you only can eat if you have hunger instead your cooldown
Hey, do you think that you could make it so that if you eat something while your health is full, it eats as normal? Or is something like that already there and I can't find it?
I don't want to explain everyone to use leftclick to eat. Also the most server owner won't do that too.
nono i didn't mean about the golden apples I didn't test that myself I just meant perhaps a left click option.
You guys are still not providing any item ID in a ticket..
There are TWO golden apples at the moment.. And I don*t have the time to test it.
Perhaps you could add the option to make left click heal instead of right? Then people could still eat the food as a food supply and you can get the golden apple effect separate
Read the description... Error reports are getting ignored in comments.
Open a ticket and provide all needed informations. Also leave the Item ID !
When i use this plugin, it stops my players from using the new golden apple it justs heals them. i want them to get the effects of the apple...
Just use the poison effect... Don't wanna rewrite all because of one little feature.
please add negative
Added Spider Eye support in 1.7
No. The plugin works for 1.3.2 so no need to look into MY source.