UploadedJun 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
#2644 R5 -> #2788 R1
- Updated to 1.5.2-R1.0
- Added support for simple permissions (Teleporting and Overlapping).
- Added support for subcommands (configuration and update).
- Added overlapping trigger for LeavesDecayEvent, SignTextChangeEvent and BlockPhysicsEvent. Should make Overlapping react to any block that has a physics trigger.
- Renamed a few configuration nodes: Upper->Above, Lower->Below, SyncTimeWith->SynchronizeWith, SafeGlass->Platform, TickTaskTime->TaskWaitTime, PositionPrediction->PredictPosition.
- Changed Overlapping events from global configuration to being per-world and renamed it to World.OverlapEvents.
- Changed the way Inception generates configurations, it is now much more flexible and allows us to have a configuration command (WIP).
- Changed WorldHandler to be self-contained so that it doesn't spawn more instances of itself.
- Changed WorldHandler to selectively register EventHandlers, instead of having all of them listening.
- Fixed WorldHandler processing events from other worlds.
- Fixed not being able to overlap blocks that have a delayed data value by delaying the action TaskWaitTime ticks.
- Removing manual entity tracking code, Minecraft does this for us now.
#2754 R3 -> #2771 R1
- inception update and inception cfg are not yet implemented, so their permissions are currently useless.
- Inception currently registers a lot of Listeners when Overlapping is enabled: This is going to change in the future for the sake of speed and efficiency.
- There is currently no caching involved when overlapping is enabled. This will be changed in the future, to be more efficient.
- Inventories are not yet mirrored across worlds, as these interactions are complex.