UploadedJun 6, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
#2771 R1 -> #2771 R2
- Added Support for permissions, currently only basic ones supported, more in the future. Read this for the current permissions.
- Renamed Upper to Above, Lower to Below, World.SyncTimeWith to World.SynchronizeWith, Above.Teleport.SafeGlass to Above.Teleport.Platform, General.TickTaskTime to General.TaskWaitTime, General.PositionPrediction to General.PredictPosition# and General.OverlapTriggers to World.OverlapEvents(Now per-world setting).
- Inception now generates the configurations instead of extracting them. This way we prevent any problems with Java installations tha
- Made Inception generate hardcoded default configuration files, which makes it easier to add new nodes later on.
- WorldHandler is now selfcontained and no longer creates more class instances.
- WorldHandler is now modular and selectively registers EventHandlers, instead of having all of them listening in.
- Fixed Inception not being able to properly overlap some blocks, due to the way CraftBukkit spawns the events (works by delaying the overlapping TaskWaitTime ticks).
Important: This build contains a bug that can be abused by malicious players.
#2754 R3 -> #2771 R1
- inception update and inception configuration are not yet implemented, so their permissions are currently useless.
- Text on a sign, Inventories from Chests/Dropper/Dispenser/Hopper/TrappedChest and some more interactions are not yet mirrored across worlds.
- Anvils currently do not work well with overlapping and will not disappear when falling and will also not mirror damagestates across worlds.
- "Caching" of blocks that are overlapped is not yet implemented, but is planned for a future Release version.
- PreventFalldamage is currently broken, wait for next version or read this ticket.