UploadedAug 31, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- Inception will only load once now and error out if an instance is already loaded.
- Add base API class for other plugins to hook into.
- Implement new version of teleport-check for speed reasons. Plugin will now stop parsing an entity if it doesn't match any filters.
- Implemented advanced entity and material filtering. Check the .yml header for information.
- Untie the per-world configuration from the Handler class for speed and avoiding repetetive code.
- Untied global configuratiom from plugin configuration. The global configuration can now be done in default.yml.
- Renamed a lot of internal classes for better management.
- Moved some often used come into a utility method.
- Severely limited the ability of teleportation to what is actually needed. You no longer are able to control velocity or falldistance.
- Splitted global event handler from local event handler for speed reasons.
- Splitted command handling from plugin instance for better management.
This is a preview build, it provides little to no functionality!
Do not use this on a production server, only use this on a testing server to see how it would affect performance!
- NPE upon loading.