UploadedJul 18, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
This release is a complete rewrite of the original ImageOnMap plugin, now based on zLib, which adds many feature and fixes many bugs.
This new version is not compatible with the older ones, so your older maps will not be loaded. Run the
/maptool migrate command (as op or in console) in order to get them back in this new verison
You will find amongst the new features:
- New Splatter maps, making it easy to deploy and remove big posters in one click !
- No more item tags when maps are put in item frames !
- Internationalization support (only french and english are supported for now, contributions are welcome)
- Map Quotas (for players and the whole server)
- A new map Manager (based on an inventory interface), to list, rename, get and delete your maps
- Improvements on the commands system (integrated help and autocompletion)
- Asynchronous Map rendering (your server won't freeze anymore when rendering big maps, and you can queue multiple map renderings !)
- UUID management (which requires to run
This plugin works with CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.8.3 or above.