ImageOnMap 4.0 – Pre-release 2
UploadedJun 4, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version brings 1.15 support to ImageOnMap. 1.14 and below are not supported by this version—please use 4.0-pre1 or older if you need to stay on 1.14.4 or below.
Many thanks to Vlammar who did most of the upgrade work!
Here is the full change-log:
- 1.15 compatibility (now building against a 1.15-compatible zLib version).
- This version is only compatible with Minecraft 1.15 and later—for older Minecraft versions, please use 4.0-pre1 or older.
- Improved some translations in French (thanks to Gabriel Cnudde).
This version is a pre-release. It has been tested on 1.15 and 1.15.2, including data migration from ImageOnMap 3.0 (nothing has changed so it should run smoothly), without problems; this being said, bugs may still be there here ad there in some edge cases. I'll test this version with real players on my server a little bit before posting a final stable 4.0 release.
Missing features we wish to address in the future are:
- posters auto-deployment on the ground or the ceiling (work nearly complete, will be on 4.0);
- advanced image processing before import (cropping, resizing, etc.) using a simple GUI rather than complex command-line arguments (both would still be available, for power-users) (probably for 4.1).
I'll try to update more frequently in the future. I already have plans for 4.1 with useful tweaks for creative mode and images resizing. Stay tunned!
Regarding BukkitDev: I finally retrieved my BukkitDev account with full control over the project (thanks, Twitch Developer Experience Team!). This is why this version is updated only now. Further version will be updated in sync with SpigotMC!
If you want to support ImageOnMap development and get updates faster, donations are always appreciated. Thanks!