icJukeBox is a plugin which allows you to choose noteblock songs from a list, or a random one, and play it using the noteblockAPI.
Please note that icJukeBox from version 1.6 has had some major updates! To switch from <1.5.x to 1.6 please follow the instructions below! For instructions on version 1.5 and below, please head over to this page
- Stop your server
- Delete NoteBlockAPI from your plugins folder (icJukeBox 1.6 > is no longer depending on this plugin in order to work)
- Start your server
- Configuration is now loaded and saved by icJukeBox rather than bukkit. This means the configuration file has a new set up. Please configure the configuration.yml to your server's needs. The config.yml will no longer be used!!!
- Type /music reload to load the new configuration
- Organise all your songs in an easy to use GUI list
- Simply place .nbs songs inside the 'tracks' folder. Songs can be downloaded right Here
- Play random songs using /music random
- Enable shuffle-mode using /music shuffle
- Ability to configure menu-buttons, chatmessages and much more
- Turn on a random song or shuffle mode when a player logs in
- Reload config in-game
- Server radio
- Configurable lobby-items
Here are some short videos to explain you guys how icJukeBox works.
Video by Numero Uno
Video by Jithin Sunny
Video by AbsintoJ (Portuguese)
Want to try out icJukeBox before installing it onto your server? Join my server to try it out! IP: play.statiocraft.com
- /music - Opens the music-list
- /music <pageNumber> - Opens the music-list at the given page
- /music item [shuffle, random, radio, list]
- /music off - Turns off the current song
- /music random - Play a random song
- /music shuffle - Enable shuffle-mode
- /music shuffle skip - Skip to the next song (only works when shuffle-mode has been enabled)
- /music reload - Reloads the config and songs from the tracks folder
- /music radio [on/off] - Turn on and off the server-radio for yourself
- /music radio skip - Skip a radio-song
- music.list - Permission to use /music
- music.random - Permission to use /music random
- music.shuffle - Permission to use /music shuffle
- music.shuffle.skip - Permission to use /music shuffle skip
- music.reload - Permission to use /music reload
- music.radio - Permission to use /music radio
- music.radio.skip - Permission to use /music radio skip
- Place the latest version of icJukeBox inside the plugins folder of your server
- Restart or Reload your system
- Type /music to play
Adding extra songs
- Download songs here.
- Place the downloaded .nbs files inside the tracks folder of icJukeBox. Located at your server files /plugins/icJukeBox/tracks/
- Type /music reload to reload the stored tracks (and automatically enable the new ones) or reload your server
- Type /music to see the result
- Authors of NoteblockAPI: xxmicloxx and michidk
- Author of icJukebox: jeussa on bukkit or jeussa on enjin
- Video's created by: Numero Uno, Jithin Sunny and AbsintoJ
- Community Website
- IP: play.statiocraft.com
This message is shown because I did not make it so the plugin itself first checks whether the configuration file was already saved. Bukkit does this for me. If bukkit finds that the file already exists, it prints this message. You can ignore it tho, it means you no harm ;)
I'll think about it once I've got time to work on icJukeBox again, thanks for the suggestion!
These blank titles are because the maker of the specific song file did not include a title to it. There are two options to fix this in your GUI:
On my 1.8.8 server, some songs have blank titles in the gui and in chat, but in the folder they have names? Could u fix this?
You should make it so we can fully customize the GUI
Keep getting this error on startup: [icJukeBox] Could not save configuration.yml to plugins/icJukeBox/configuration.yml because configuration.yml already exists. Is there a way to stop it?
when a server crashes it will automatically add the so called stacktraces of each thread (a thread is like a separate section which runs tasks) are printed. Because icJukeBox males use of these threads you see the name appear.
Please try starting your server several times with and without icJukeBox. It is very unlikely that icJukeBox is causing your server to crash. If then issue keeps existing I'd be happy to help you out!
After installing this plugin, our server started crashing. We don't know what's causing this, but we saw the name icjukebox in the crash report, could you please explain how we can fix this/fix the plugin?
Crash report: http://pastebin.com/5rcjeVXg
You can use Custom Join Items ;)
Could you add the ability to give them the radio/music items when they join the server?
Good job and thank you for keeping this updated.
Amazing plugin!!! im making a templerun server and would love to be able to force play a certain song by command on players, would this be possible?
I'm sorry, but icJukebox is not open sourced.
If you wish to open the GUI using your own plugin, you could either try to force a player to perform a command or use the following code if you don't want to give them permission to use the command:
Please look at the following points and see where the mistake lies:
Could you please open source it? Or send me the source? Not going to take credit, just wanted to add /jukebox, add a right click event to a jukebox to open the music GUI, add aliases, & change colors of inventory GUI.
Shoot me a PM if you open source it.
I am having troubles with downloading the plugin for my 1.7.9/10 server. I download it, and it does not load any folders nor any commands in. Is there a way you could help me?
Hi xDacon, I found you on here :P from MineVast ps I just wanted to let you know I noticed a bug on all your Minecraft Servers of it and I can help [email protected]
I can view all your plugins :P
My friend who was Sponsor on the server has his ip banned too also to this, it's because of this: A player on Parkour was spamming his login for his account and telling them to log on the server with it if they wanted him to stop spamming, and he decided to log on using his login info he gave to end his excessive ridiculous spam-botting, and he did and got rid of him, and logged off, but _Drakey banned the Sponsor's ip instead of the sharedaccount and now he cant even join because he's banned for life for spam. Can you unban it, /seen Rxbotsharedacc and unban his ip (it's the most recent) ban the account instead I recommend because it's easy way of abusing
Can you make it so, you have permissions for every song, and if you don't have the permission you can't select the song and hear it in the shuffle mode. Than we could make it so players have to pay for a song!
Atm there is no API for icJukeBox. The best way to use your features is to force a player to perform the /music or /radio command.
If you need features which are not available through commands, or you wish to enable the features without using a command at all, feel free to reply and I'll get you some ways. Plz do specify what you need when doing so.
@jeussa is it possible to add features of icjukebox into my hub menu?
Thx for the quick fix... No it works perfectly
@kingofthevs There is already a configuration option for this. Just check out the configuration.yml and I'm sure you'll find it.