This is a Lightweight plugin to fill the chest with random (pre-saved) inventories during the Hunger Games!
Use is very simple:
- Create a certain number of inventory
- Put the empty chest in your hunger map
- Start the game
When the player try to open the chest the plugin update the inventory of the chest with random inventory loaded from the config file. When the chest is open the plugin store the chest in is memory, and If the player retry to open the chest the plugin don't load any inventory. The player can destroy the chest but he can't replace by the default.
- Put the chest in front of you
- Fill the chest with the item you want to save
- Tipe /cset <int> ( int = number)
For example /cset 3 create the inventory whit ID = 3
Do this for all invenory you want create and after, destroy the chest, Then place the empty chest in the map and run the game.
- /cset <int>
- hc.admin (Necessary to create and store inventory)
- hc.place (Necessary to place the chest)
Basic Instruction for the install location
- Download HungerChest.jar
- Put HungerChest.jar in your plugins folder
- Restart the server
Donate to the project so we can speed up production! It would be much easier to test development builds on a actual Minecraft Hosting environment rather then our local computers. Also your donation will be used to improve the project to near perfection!