UploadedApr 23, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
This is actually build against craftbukkit 1.7.5 but that was not a selectable option when uploading the plugin..
This is a major update. A lot of the code has changed.
- Speeded up raw terrain generation
- Added a scheduler for terrain rendering tasks which should make terrain generation less heavy on the server
- Now stores all rendering tasks in the queue to disk on /reload or /stop
- Makes sure the chunk generator is properly reloaded after a /reload (circumvents craftbukkit chunk generator bug)
- Added ice spikes of packed ice
- Replaced a lot of the snow layer with packed ice
- Can now properly rotate more blocks in schematics
- new /hothpaste command for pasting schematics manually into the world
- new /hothlist command for listing all internal and loaded external schematics
- new /hothundo command for undoing /hothpaste commands
- Added lots of 1.7 items to loot lists
- Packed ice now drops blocks
- Added hard clay to clay layer
- Isolated use of deprecated bukkit functions while waiting for replacement functions
Untested against anything below craftbukkit 1.7.5.
Dome rendering still takes a lot of time so you might experience server lag while domes are being rendered.