UploadedAug 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R0.1
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
v1.7.1 - Aug 26, 2012
- fixed issue with new modeExcludeNewPlayerSpawn not being usable
- fixed issue with command usurping and CommandBook
- made onRegionEnter/Exit pick up world context automatically for world-specific rules
- additions to spawnLastLocation strategy to allow it to respond better to custom events
- added '*' as an option for commands.disabledCommands to turn off all default HSP commands
- disabled setting of Permission on PluginCommand objects, not all Permission systems play nice with this Bukkit superperms feature
- fix issue with default event chains not being found
ESSENTIALS USERS: The most common theme with people reporting "HSP commands not working" is they are all running Essentials. While I have not been able to reproduce the issue yet, I'm still working on it (they both work fine together in all my tests so far). For now, Essentials users are recommended to stay on HSP 1.6.3 until the issue is confirmed as resolved.
Some players are reporting plugin conflicts with 1.7.1, when typing "/home" they see this text:
If you have this issue, first of all please stop by Ticket #135 and add any additional details that might help pin down the problem. In the meantime, please use HSP 1.6.3 instead. The only thing you miss out on is the new HSP 1.7 features.
I will update here or most likely release a new version when the issue is resolved.