UploadedMar 2, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- Adding %name% anywhere in a hologram will replace it with a viewer's name e.g. "Hello %name%" will appear to a player named "Steve" as "Hello Steve".
- Hologram line spacing is now configurable (see config.yml)
- More precise positioning of holograms (thanks to Tzeentchful)
- Optimise hologram loading on startup
- Optimise and improve (greatly) URL image loading
- Add /holo teleport <id> - teleport to a hologram
- Smoother hologram teleporting
- Add /holo build - allows dynamic creation of holograms with both images and text (also allows multiple images ;D). Blank text lines can be defined by entering "none"
- Fix /holo remove not working as intended
- Use a more friendly ID system and keep tag ID's internal
- Fix reload command not working as intended - Now reloads all configuration files
- Fix players being strangely attached to holograms
- Fix holograms disappearing
- Remove 32 character limit on hologram strings
And lots more internal bug fixes and improvements to improve the user experience! ;D
- Fix reflection issue
First release. See the HoloAPI Wiki in combination with the BukkitDev page for a full guide on how to use this plugin
Please report any bugs and issues to the Ticket Handler so that they can be fixed as soon as possible.