HolioTools provides a few general customization things such as join messages, playing a sound on join, quit messages, death messages, full caps prevention, alert staff to duplicate IP address, and limiting the number of people that can join from a single IP address. Plus a couple commands that either messing with people or to add some functionality to the game.
This is my first plugin, so don't make fun of me! ;) I am very open to new ideas! I originally developed this plugin for my own server, starting with a few basic commands that I wanted, and couldn't find. Slowly over the last 4 months, I have added more into my plugin as I explored the Bukkit API. I kept this as my own personal plugin until recently some of my players pushed for me to publish so they could have it too.
I put a large emphasis on customization, so a lot of the features can be customized just how you want them. (Able to enable/disable, set messages, etc)
- Play a sound on the server when someone joins
- Custom join messages
- Custom quit messages
- Custom death messages
- Caps checking (Prevent full caps messages)
- Duplicate IP alerts (With a white list)
- Limit the number of players that can join from a single IP. (With a white list)
- Miscellaneous commands that range from trolling to helpful admin tools.
- As of v1.1 stats are collected! You may opt-out via /plugins/HolioTools/config.yml
- The anonymous stats are collected for developer's use only and are not shared under any conditions.
- Java version
- Server OS
- Authentication mode (Online vs Offline)
- System architecture
- Number of CPU cores
- Location of server (Country)
- Server software (Bukkit vs Spigot, etc)
- MC Version
- Stop the server.
- Place HolioTools.jar in your Plugins folder.
- Start server
- Edit /plugins/HolioTools/config.yml to your liking.
- Remember to do /holiotools to reload the config!
- Give the needed permissions to players.
- Open a ticket or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub (And don't make fun of my terrible coding please?) :D
- And of course, donations are appreciated. :)