With this plugin you can simply create JumpPads.
The JumpPads can be configured in nearly any way. You are able to configure the BlockID, PressureplateID, JumpPad Size, Sound, Effect and more...
- Simply create jumppads for your server lobby, etc.
- You are able to configure each jumppad on their own
- Enough possibilities to deactivate the jumppads for users (e.g. permission system, worlds are disableable, etc.)
- Falldamage can be disabled
- Configure sounds, effects and more
- Automatic updatechecker*
- Metrics by bStats.org**
* In order to disable the updatechecker you have to set 'automaticUpdateCheck: false' in the Hive JumpPads main configuration.
** For the Metrics deactivation you have to set 'enabled: false' in the '/bStats/config.yml' file. More informations below.
- /hivejumppads - Main Commad
- /hivejumppads help - Shows all of all available commands
- /hivejumppads info - Shows a brief plugin info
- /hivejumppads wiki - Shows the url to the Hive JumpPads wiki
- /hivejumppads reload - Reloads the plugin and the configuration settings
- /hivejumppads update [args] - Hive JumpPads update manager
- /hivejumppads update download - Downloads and installs the newest HiveJumpPads version
- /hivejumppads update url - Shows the URL to the newest Hive JumpPads file
- /hivejumppads update check - Runs a force update check
For these commands you have to set 'useAdvancedJumpPads: true'
- /hivejumppads teleport <jumppadid> - Teleports you to the (registered) jumppad #<id>
- /hivejumppads tool- Gives you the JumpPad creation tool
- /hivejumppads remove <jumppadid> - Removes the jumppad #<id>
Of course you can use "/hjp" instead of "/hivejumppads"!
- hivejumppads.use.jumppad - Needed to use JumpPads
- hivejumppads.use.tool - Needed to use the JumpPad tool and '/hjp tool' command
- hiveJumpPads.command.reload- Needed to use '/hjp reload'
- hiveJumpPads.command.update- Needed to use '/hjp update <args>'
- HiveJumpPads.command.remove- Needed to use '/hjp remove <id>'
- HiveJumpPads.command.teleport - Needed to use '/hjp tp <id>'
Thank you for your support. I'm developing Hive JumpPad in my spare time, it's very time consuming. If you want to support me, you can donate via PayPal (on the top-right navigation bar) or donate via Steam here.
Thank you <3:
- SmeltedMC | $1,01
- Ver-city.us | $1,00
- mc.angeliccraftpvp.net | $1,00
You can find more informations in the Hive JumpPads wiki. (coming soon)
Hive JumpPads is using Metrics from http://bstats.org/. It obtains a few server and plugin usage informations. It has nearly no effect on the server performance.
Check out https://bStats.org/ to learn more.
In order to deactivate Metrics you have to set 'enabled: false' in the '/bStats/config.yml' file. More informations below.
how can i make everyone enabled to use the pads video tutorial pls thank you
Any plans for a 1.15.1 update?
I have not tested the plugin yet, but is there any possibility that the jumpPads is a block? Example: When the player picks up the JumpPad and hits the ground, he
Its a Good plugin for hubs thanks you
Wanted to say. Idk why I can't figure out the how to set the teleport. Thought this would be cool as well as the main feature of jumping to instantly take me a distance. If that's not how it works. Oh well. But I got the jump pads set. 1 is at 0 and the second at 2. But I'm lost as to what to do next. Can't seem to figure it out with the help so far. There are a lot of people that show off plugins, but not many that show a tut for the commands. For how to use them properly for those that do struggle with it. Would be nice is all. But understandable this might not happen. But what am I supposed to put for the tp now that I have the pads set?
Hey mal eine Frage. Wenn ich das alte "System" benutze wird es wirklich dramatische Auswirkung auf die Performance haben? Will mich nur absichern bevor irgendwann mein Server zu einer Lag Party wird. Denn mit dem neuen System habe ich nur Probleme. Wenn der Server neu startet dann muss ich erstmal 3-4 Sekunden auf den Pads drauf stehen damit diese überhaupt reagieren... Damals war es viel genauer.
Recently Discovered a Crazy Glitch with the jump pad plugin with the Minecraft Elytra and made a video about it. have a look!
In reply to simon55555:
Hey i <3 this plugin on my server but realised that no one can use it unless then are oped :( . which is obviously not what u want for everyone to be oped. Please reply.
inside from HiveJumpPads 3 wars deleted the Feature of Trampoline :'(
is there a permission so people can use trampolines? Please I NEED IT PLEASE!'
In reply to dylandavillan1098:
Please turn back to the trampolin Funktion from the old hivejumppads Plugin
non-ops can't use jump pads, why?
In reply to Forge_User_53273550:
i gave them the permission hivejumppads.use.jumppad
is there a way I can remove the permissions so all players can use them, not just ops?
How can I disable permissions so any player that is not op can use these?
[HiveJumpPads] Unknown Command. Please use "/hjp hlp"
I just used the /hivejumppads tool command.... ?!
What is wong? Spigot 1.8.8
I cant use the plsugin, but i dont know Why, all folders where Created and no errors in Console. But here is No Tutiral how to use it and the Tool Command doesnt work.
In reply to Forge_User_20674089:
whem i use the Jump pad i jump not Strayd so i meen you flying to the left side