UploadedMay 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added a header to streamDB.yml.
- Permission node 'hidestream.recieveUpdates' has been changed to 'hidestream.getupdates'.
- Death messages will no longer be disabled by default.
- Renamed 'PerPlayerToggle.AllowToEnable' to 'PerPlayerToggle.StreamEnabledByDefault' as it makes more sense.
- Will convert your old settings automatically.
- streamDB.yml will no longer be generated by default, you have to enable per player toggle for it to generate.
- Fixed a RuntimeException occurring when attempting to check for an update without having an internet connection.
- Reformated the commands page.
- Reverted the typo 'fix' from v2.9... Don’t know what I was thinking when I did that.
- Changed the per player toggle command from '/hs hideme' to '/hs toggle'.
- Permission node for this command has not changed.
- Fixed hidestream taking action according to the streamDB.yml even if PerPlayerToggle was disabled.
- Fixed config.yml not being generated properly if it did not exist when attempting to reload it.
- Fixed permissions handling when using Vault not being appropriately handled if no supported permissions plugin by Vault was found.
- Changed streamDB.yml format.
- Will convert automatically to new format.
- Overall code cleanup.
- Supports 1.5.2 and Vault v1.2.25
The streamDB.yml convertion has only been tested with a small amount of users, also it will only convert users that has previously played at the server.