UploadedAug 2, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R5.0
- Added two commands to disable and enable HideStream's stream features.
- It doesn't disable/enable the plugin itself, only triggers an enable switch in the config which the events listens to.
- New permissions: hidestream.command.enable and hidestream.command.disable
- Added update checker.
- Added permission, hidestream.recieveUpdates
- When a new update is found, it will not download it, only notify you about the new update.
- Fixed an issue with the join stream prevention.
- Fixed an configuration issue with quit stream, which resulted in Quit.OnlyHideForUsersWithoutPermission to fail.
- Added full debug mode.
- Added a command to toggle debug mode. (/hs debug)
- New permission, hidestream.command.debug
- Supports R5.
Should work with Minecraft 1.3.1