UploadedJan 14, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed the link in the header of the configuration file not working correctly.
- Added multiworld support for each stream category.
- Example: If a player joins a world where stream is allowed, the join message will be allowed to display.
- Stream from all worlds are by default controlled by HideStream, meaning that no world is exempt from stream messages by default.
- To exempt worlds from stream, remove them from the "x.AffectedWorlds" list in the configuration file.
- Removed the setting "StreamEnabledByDefault" under PerPlayerToggle category in the configuration file.
- This function never really served a good purpose.
- All stream settings, except for "x.AffectedWorlds", will now be ignored if PerPlayerToggle is enabled. This basically works just like it always has.
- Improved some output responses.
- Updater will now only run the check once every 24th hour instead of every 3rd.
This version of HideStream could work for older server versions than 1.16, but that has not been tested by me.
Feel free to let me know if you've used this version successfully or not on your server if you are running a version of Minecraft older than 1.16 =)
If it doesn't work for your server older than 1.16; use Version 3.9 or older of HideStream. There is a stable build for pretty much all server versions - and please let me know of this, I will attempt to update the plugin to support your server version.
Please let me know of any issues - if any. Thanks =)
- mrmag518 // Doazz