UploadedAug 27, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Updated to officially support Minecraft // Spigot // Bukkit 1.14.4 (& 1.15)
- Added a new command which allows you to change/configure the amount of players that has to be online in order for stream messages to be hidden(affected to HideStream) in-game.
- /hs onlineamount <amountOfPlayers> [join/quit/kick/death]
- Permission: hidestream.command.onlineamount
- You do not necessarily need to specify a category, if none is typed HideStream will make the change globally across all categories.
- Updated the auto-updater library(BukkitDev).
- Changed metrics from mcstats to bStats.
Experiencing any issues? Please send me a message and I will take a look at it asap.
NB. HideStream 3.9 should work for older bukkit versions than what officially stated, but I do not deliver support for older versions than those specified.