Ever get tired of linear progression through classes in Heroes? Want to specialize in a certain skill type? Are you having trouble configuring your Heroes classes? Well can I can help you with that! HeroSkillLevel allows you to earn skill-specific exp so that you can unlock new classes. HeroSkillLevel can be set up so that it can generate new classes on startup with skills based skill-specific paths you create. This means that you can have tons of hidden classes that players can unlock as they get experience using certain skills.
- Awards players with permission nodes for having earned enough exp in a certain skill.
- Can dynamically create new classes on start up based on the config settings.
- Can display a leaderboard for who has the most experience with certain skills.
- Cuts out a lot of the busy work for creating classes.
- HeroSkillLevel tracks skills used by players and awards exp based on which skills were used previous to scoring a kill.
Requirements: Vault, Heroes, a permissions plugin (see Vault for details)
- Place the HeroSkillLevel.jar file in your /plugins directory and run your server.
- Stop your server and edit the config.yml file as you see fit.
- Start your server (this will generate your class files). Then stop your server again.
- Edit your new classes as much as you like, and then start your server.
Configuration: coming soon!